- Check out the October 2012 Birchbox & see why Brooke from BlushingNoir is such a fan!
- Glow in the Dark Week at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom kicks off with Ninja Polish Corny Candy!
- Live in the Central Florida area? Enter to win Tickets to The Makeup Show Orlando!
- As the weather is cooling down our need for moisturizing lip balms is heating up, and Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has a few favorites to share!
- On the hunt for the perfect red lipstick for Fall? BeautyTidbits has you covered with Jennifer Bradley’s Luscious Lips Combo to create the perfect day-to-night luscious, red lips!
- TheFabZilla shares her blow-drying experience with Elchim 2001 professional hair dryer. Is it as mind-blowing as it claims?
- The Lacquered Lady shows off her latest Disney Villain costume makeup: Ursula!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies shares an easy1950s/Rockabilly style eyeshadow tutorial. Wing that liquid liner!
- CND Shellac has released two limited edition holiday shades for Winter 2012 - Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast! Check out the swatches and review from Christina at Curls N Pearls.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty scopes out some boots from YouTube Beauty Guru's Elle and Blair Fowler new collaboration collection with JustFab. Find out how Pammy likes her new boots!
- Looking to upgrade your hair brush? Cosmetics Aficionado reviews the Sonia Kashuk hair brush.
- Beauty Info Zone loves Make Up For Ever's Aqua Rouge Lip Colors more and more as time goes on.
- Polarbelle goes pink during Breast Cancer Awareness month with Chanel Seduisant lipstick.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows you the new L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow shades in Primped & Precious, Blinged & Brilliant, & Gold Imperial which are all perfect for the upcoming holiday season!
- From purple lips and disconnected eyeliner, it wasn't just the clothes that wowed at Edinburgh Online Fashion Week. The hair and beauty looks were show-stopping to say the least and Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog was on-hand to get the low-down.
- Want something that's bloody and gory for Halloween? Check out The Stepford Witch's blog for a Special Effects Tutorial!
- Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters has discovered a brand new product called Prime Extend from Living Proof, that actually helps your hair style, whatever it is, last several days longer.
- Mai tries out the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Set, how do the six pink and nude lip product samples fare?
- Mimi's Mani's shows some Parnevu hair products that will work for all types of hair.
- Interested in trying the Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer but not sure what shade you are? The Beauty Professor swatches all six shades!
October 22, 2012
Beauty Blog Coalition Round Up for October 19, 2012
Catch up on the best beauty reads from last week :)